Customer Service Support Specialist
CONCOA, an IS0 certified manufacturer of precision gas flow controls, is seeking a Customer Service Support Specialist. The selected candidate will assist customers with orders, shipping information, and inquiries. Excellent customer service and computer skills are a must. The position responsibilities and requirements are as follow:
- Receive, record, price customer orders
- Process orders to the floor
- Maintain back order file
- Utilizing price books, catalogs, computer and files, respond to inquiries from the field
- File customer orders and invoices daily
- Respond to requests for literature
- Maintain customer mailing list
- Support marketing and sales staff
- Assist with Switchboard as scheduled
- All related duties as defined by supervisor
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
Candidates who are bilingual (Spanish) will be given additional consideration. CONCOA offers a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package. Please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONCOA is seeking an experienced CNC machinist for its second shift operations. Second shift hours are 4:00pm until 12:30am. The selected candidate will have previous experience with set-up and operations of a variety of CNC machines. Responsibilities for this position includes but are not limited to the set up and operations of vertical mills. Additional duties follow:
- Complying with all machine shop and safety guidelines.
- Set up of machining jobs with moderate supervision.
- Maintaining production standards.
- Troubleshooting your set-ups with minimal assistance.
- Meeting or exceeding production standards on a regular basis.
- Communicating effectively with your peers and supervisor.
- Performing quality checks to ensure parts are acceptable prior to the next operation.
Requirements for the job are as follow:
- High School diploma or technical school equivalent.
- Strong math skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Prior experience working in a machining production environment.
CONCOA offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. We are a world-class manufacturer who utilizes state of the art equipment. If you are interested in becoming a part of our team please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com
Technical Sales Engineer
CONCOA has a career opportunity for a self-motivated technical sales engineer. The selected candidate will maintain sales with existing customers while attracting and retaining new customers. Duties and responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Calls on established customers regularly to secure orders, resolve issues and promote CONCOA products.
- Broadens market base by calling on prospective industry clients.
- Assists in applications training.
- Remains informed about competitive activity.
- Recognizes market trends and recommends changes accordingly.
Preferred candidates will possess the following:
- 4 year technical degree.
- Related industry sales experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers to include Microsoft Office Suite.
CONCOA offers an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package. Interested candidates should send their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONCOA offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com. You can also apply in person at 1501 Harpers Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23454. | Map