CONCOA Employment Opportunities
|CONCOA is an ISO 9001 certified manufacturer of precision flow controls located minutes from the Virginia Beach, Virginia oceanfront.
Using the latest technology, we produce pressure controls used around the globe in medical, industrial, laser and rare & special gas applications. Want to know more? Click here.
The qualified candidate must be capable of carrying out assignments associated with the manufacture of parts and all components of manufacturing processes. The preferred candidate will have a background in CNC and/or automation.
- Developing and implementing manufacturing processes and procedures
- Designing tooling and fixtures as required for processes
- Performing necessary trials and tests required for new processes
- Identifying and resolving efficiencies in processes and/or procedures
- Initiating the requisition of necessary equipment, tooling, fixtures, etc. for the implementation of manufacturing process plans
- Training and assisting production personnel in the implementation of manufacturing process plans
- Participating in special projects as assigned
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficiency in Mechanical CAD (Solidworks and/or AutoCad)
- Great interpersonal, verbal and writing skills
- Technically astute with sound knowledge of engineering practices
- Working knowledge of MS Office software
We offer excellent compensation with a comprehensive benefits package. Please peruse www.concoa.com to learn more about our operations and products. Qualified applicant should submit their resume in confidence to email@example.com.
CONCOA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on sex, religion or ethnicity.