Embedded Hardware and Software Engineer
CONCOA seeks an Embedded Hardware and Software Engineer. The selected candidate will design and develop embedded systems to control valve logic and enable serial and TCP/IP communications. Job requirements and preferences are as follow:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Expertise in design, analysis, and testing of microcontroller-operated digital and analog electronics
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in an embedded systems product development role that includes digital and analog circuit design, serial and TCP/IP communication, and software development for embedded processors in a C/C++ programming environment
- Basic experience in PCB design and assembly
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++ embedded systems software development including writing, testing, debugging, maintaining, and documenting code
- Experience in developing for gas and/or valve applications
- Experience with UML or other standardized planning approaches to systems development
- Basic knowledge of HTTP, SMS, SMTP, and other TCP/IP-enabled technologies
- Experience with Microchip PIC microcontrollers and/or Lantronix XPort embedded processor modules
This challenging position poses the opportunity to develop embedded systems for quality products that continue to evolve. CONCOA offers a great salary and a comprehensive benefits package. We are a world-class manufacturer located minutes from the ocean front. With state-of-the-art equipment, we produce top quality products. If you are interested in becoming a part of our team please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONCOA is seeking an experienced CNC machinist for its second shift operations. Second shift hours are 3:45pm until 12:15am. The selected candidate will have previous experience with set-up and operations of a variety of CNC machines. Responsibilities for this position includes but are not limited to the set up and operations of vertical mills. Additional duties follow:
- Complying with all machine shop and safety guidelines.
- Set up of machining jobs with moderate supervision.
- Maintaining production standards.
- Troubleshooting your set-ups with minimal assistance.
- Meeting or exceeding production standards on a regular basis.
- Communicating effectively with your peers and supervisor.
- Performing quality checks to ensure parts are acceptable prior to the next operation.
Requirements for the job are as follow:
- High School diploma or technical school equivalent.
- Strong math skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Prior experience working in a machining production environment.
CONCOA offers a great salary and a comprehensive benefits package. We are a world-class manufacturer located minutes from the ocean front. With state-of-the-art equipment, we produce top quality products. If you are interested in becoming a part of our team please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com
CONCOA offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also apply in person at 1501 Harpers Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23454. | Map