How do we collect your data?You directly provide CONCOA with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Access a webpage on this website (www.concoa.com)
- Submit a completed Contact Us request form
- Subscribe to our mailing list
What data do we collect?CONCOA collects the following data:
- When accessing a webpage on this website (www.concoa.com), a record is collected containing the webpage address, your partial IP address in a format which cannot be used to uniquely identify individuals or locations, the approximate duration of your browsing session, and limited client platform metrics such as screen resolution and software operating system. These metrics cannot be used to personally identify individuals or locations.
- When voluntarily submitting a completed Contact Us request form, various personally identifiable information (PII) may be optional or required to better understand and serve customer needs.
- When subscribing to our mailing list, CONCOA will collect and store your supplied email address. This email address will be shared with our mailing list service provider. CONCOAs mailing list service provider does not sell, share or rent out your email address to third parties.
How will we use your data?CONCOA collects your data so that we may:
- Contact you if you requested contact or e-mail you if you join our mailing list.
- Perform usage analysis for our website.
If you explicitly agree, CONCOA will share your data with our partners so that they may offer you their products and services as outlined below.
- CONCOA will share your mailing list email address with a third party mailing list service provider, Mailjet™. This does not apply to email addresses submitted via the Contact Us submission form.
- If you use the Contact Us request form, we may share your information with a distributor of our products if appropriate.
- CONCOA does not share webpage browsing metrics with third parties. CONCOA collects and processes this information as a first party to better understand how customers use this website (www.concoa.com)
How do we store your data?
CONCOA securely stores your data in the data center of our hosting provider using industry standard security measures and protocols. Access to this data is only granted to and managed by select employees at CONCOA as required.
CONCOA would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. This is entirely optional and requires subscribing to our mailing list, which can be cancelled at any time. With exception to our third-party mailing list service provider, CONCOA will not distribute mailing list emails to any entity for any reason. You have the right at any time to stop CONCOA from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here and use the "Unsubscribe" form.
If we share your information with a distributor to respond to your Contact Us enquiry, that distributor may use your information to contact you about other products and services. If you would not like us to share your information with a distributor, please note that when you complete the form.
What are your data protection rights?
CONCOA would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request CONCOA for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that CONCOA correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CONCOA to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that CONCOA erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that CONCOA restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to CONCOA’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that CONCOA transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Retaining navigational and other information across sessions
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
No part of this site is intended for use by individuals under the age of 13. CONCOA does not knowingly collect any information about children.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 1-757-422-8330