650 Series AutoBlend
The 650 Series AutoBlend is a non-electric, two-gas blender that allows the end user to select from seven preset gas blends for welding applications. The Autoblend provides 600 SCFH regardless of the selected blend. The low inlet pressure range maintains accurate mixing tolerances even during the filling of a bulk or micro-bulk supply source. The CONCOA 650 Series AutoBlend provides blended gas on-demand and delivers the desired gas blend without variation in pressure or flow, thus providing total control of gas composition with absolute confidence in the repeatability of results. This wall mounted unit is available with optional low-pressure alarm capability for use with CONCOA's Altos 2™ remote alarm (not included).
- Pressure equalization system reduces effects of inlet pressure fluctuations
- Magnaflow technology provides gas mix stability
- Tamper-resistant enclosure ensures process control
- 100-125 PSIG (7-8.5 BAR) inlet range permits compatibility with a variety of gas sources
- Selectable gas blend combinations provide process flexibility
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Chromium, Nickel, and 1-3 Butadiene, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. And, this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause female reproductive harm. For more information go to www. PSWarnings.ca.gov.