526 CD Series Switchover
The 526 CD Series Switchover is a pressure differential switchover system with a heated line regulator designed to deliver a continuous supply high purity carbon dioxide or nitrous oxide. The integral heaters in the line regulator ensure a high flow of inert gases that are prone to freezing due to flow or the Joule-Thomson effect. The switchover may be used with one cylinder per side or with a manifold that has increased storage capacity, like the CONCOA 52B (brass), 52C (chrome-plated brass), and 52S (stainless steel) Series maniflex manifold system. The CONCOA 526 CD Series switchover may be purchased with or without standard transducers or intrinsically safe transducers and barriers, and with or without the Altos 2™ remote alarm.
- Regulators with CAPSULE® seat design provide increased life and serviceability
- User-friendly priority valve permits easy switch of cylinder priority
- Three 50-watt heaters maintain gas flow without freezing or particulate formation
- Line regulator offers stable line pressure during changeover
- Check valve in optional regulator hose inlet gland prevents contamination and backflow
- Optional purge valve enables purging after cylinder changeover
- Optional outlet valve allows isolation of pipeline
- Optional Altos 2 remote alarm provides audible and visible warnings of cylinder depletion
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Chromium, Nickel, and 1-3 Butadiene, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. And, this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause female reproductive harm. For more information go to www. PSWarnings.ca.gov.