639 Series Switchover
The 639 Series Switchover provides a continuous supply of laser assist gas from two high pressure sources. The 639 Series pressure differential switchover may be purchased with inlet options such as open ports or flexible pigtails, with or without an Altos 2 remote alarm, and with or without an integral line regulator. If constant regulated outlet pressure is required, either the integral line regulator option is required, or a regulator will need to be installed downstream after the switchover system. The CONCOA 639 Series primary-reserve switchover system comes pre-mounted on a stainless steel panel, complete with flexible hoses for connections to bulk high pressure sources.
- Dome-loaded pressure control ensures steady, high flow service
- Primary and reserve bank automatically switches to reserve when depleted
- Cartridge sensor provides precise pressure control
- Optional Altos 2™ alarm provides visual and audible notification for continuous system operation
- Optional line regulator maintains constant line pressure during changeover
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Chromium, Nickel, and 1-3 Butadiene, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. And, this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause female reproductive harm. For more information go to www. PSWarnings.ca.gov.