Industrial Flashback Arrestor
The Industrial Flashback Arrestor can be easily installed on the outlet fitting of most regulators at gas supply points, in gas supply lines, or on torches. The CONCOA industrial flashback arrestor uses a dry barrier to quench a flashback. The arrestor helps to meet regulatory requirements and protects against the most common causes of accidents such as reverse flow, flashback, and hose burnbacks. Each CONCOA flashback arrestor has a built-in, 100-micron inlet filter, reverse flow check valve (non-return valve), flame barrier, and thermal cut-off valve. The flashback arrestor provides the reliability and safety required in manufacturing facilities where oxy-fuel welding, heating, and cutting are being performed.
- Thermal shut-off prevents excessive temperatures
- Internal flame barrier protects against reverse flame through hoses
- Spring-loaded check valve prohibits unintentional gas backflow and prevents dangerous gas mixtures
- Re-settable pressure control stops the gas flow
- Inlet filter promotes long life and protects the non-return valve from contamination
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Chromium, Nickel, and 1-3 Butadiene, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. And, this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause female reproductive harm. For more information go to www. PSWarnings.ca.gov.