634 Series Switchover
The 634 Series Switchover provides a continuous supply of industrial gas through two heavy-duty 6700 Series regulators. The 634 switchover is a semi-automatic switchover that operates by opposing pressure differential. Setting one regulator to a higher pressure prioritizes the bank. To change bank priority, the outlet pressures of both regulators must be adjusted accordingly. With delivery pressures from 0-15 PSIG (0-1 BAR) to 0-200 PSIG (0-14 BAR), the 634 Series switchover system is suitable for a broad range of high flow industrial gas applications. Line or station regulators should be installed at the point-of-use to ensure constant downstream delivery pressure. Additionally, the safe use of fuel gases requires flashback arrestors on hoses.
- Semi-automatic pressure differential switchover allows continuous gas supply
- Two heavy-duty 6700 Series regulators provide high flow capacity
- Pressure ranges 0-15 PSIG (0-1 BAR) to 0-200 PSIG (0-14 BAR) support a broad range of applications
- Integral maniflex manifold system facilitates easy installation and expansion
- Left and right cylinder banks maintain reserve gas supply
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Chromium, Nickel, and 1-3 Butadiene, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. And, this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause female reproductive harm. For more information go to www. PSWarnings.ca.gov.