Dual Oxygen/Carbon Dioxide Monitor
The Dual Oxygen/Carbon Dioxide Monitor is equipped with both an oxygen sensor cell and a carbon dioxide sensor cell to provide continuous and reliable measuring of oxygen and carbon dioxide levels across a wide variety of applications. This compact gas monitoring system can sample oxygen and carbon dioxide levels from up to 100 feet away and is ideal for facilities that use carbon dioxide, as well as nitrogen, helium, argon, and other inert gases. The monitor has separate controls for oxygen and carbon dioxide, individual alarm relays for each gas, and a built-in CPU. The CONCOA dual oxygen/carbon dioxide monitor may be used as a stand-alone gas detector, linked to optional CONCOA single or multipoint controllers, integrated into a variety of CONCOA pressure and flow controls for emergency shut-off, or connected to an existing centralized monitoring system.
- Zirconium oxide sensor cell detects low oxygen levels without reference gas
- Self-calibrating carbon dioxide sensor adjusts to ambient every 180 hours
- Smart electronic circuit provides continuous monitoring of sensor operation and immediately alerts user to sensor faults or degradation
- Two adjustable alarm setpoints allow the user to configure alarm threshold polarity
- Non-latching audible alarm resets automatically when the alarm condition clears
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Chromium, Nickel, and 1-3 Butadiene, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. And, this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause female reproductive harm. For more information go to www. PSWarnings.ca.gov.