C-Series Gas Cabinet
The CONCOA C-Series Gas Cabinet System is intended to store and isolate toxic laboratory gases, thus preserving the safety of the working environment outside of the cabinet and conforming to the requirements of local fire codes. The vented gas cabinet provides a protective enclosure for gas cylinders, valves, regulators, and purge assemblies. To order any CONCOA protocol station, mounted regulator, or unenclosed pressure differential switchover fully assembled, functionally tested, and spectrometrically leak checked, simply prepend the part number with C1-, C2-, C3- or C4- depending on the desired cabinet size. For example, to order a 432 Series single station manifold for high purity hydrogen service mounted in a one-cylinder cabinet, specify C1-4323331-01-350M.
- All welded, extra heavy-duty steel construction protects cylinders and valves from damage
- Protective powder coating ensures chemical and rust resistance
- Sprinkler head near exhaust vent bolsters isolated fire protection
- Adjustable cylinder brackets allow for precise hose alignment
- Automatic closing door with keyed door latch prevents unwanted access
- Ventilation louvers provide cabinet interior with adequate airflow circulation
- All stainless steel fasteners assure added durability and longevity
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Chromium, Nickel, and 1-3 Butadiene, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. And, this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause female reproductive harm. For more information go to www. PSWarnings.ca.gov.